We provide independent, practical advice on all aspects of renewable energy:
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Backup Generation (Diesel/Gas)
- Battery Storage
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Efficiency
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Solar PV
Over the years we have built up strong relationships with installers, funders and professionals who have become energy specialists in their fields of operation.
We can undertake:
- Electricity/Grid Connection applications
- Electricity import and sales
- Energy audits
- Energy Performance Certificates – interpretation and guidance
- Environmental legislation and permitting
- Feasibility studies
- FIT and RHI applications
- Fuel supply chains
- Grant funding
- Introductions to major developers for Large Scale Solar PV/Battery Storage/Backup Generators
- Legal issues
- Ofgem ongoing administration
- Project management
- SMART metering/Export metering
- Third party funded Solar PV
- Voltage optimisation
Whether you have a specific project in mind or would like to understand more about the potential options, please get in touch. We will be delighted to help.
A commercial asset management company was tasked by one of their investors to review the installation of solar PV on a mixed range of commercial properties (cinemas, distribution centres, builders merchants, etc.) with a view to leveraging returns from existing commercial tenants by providing solar PV on the roof for on-site usage.
A Cornish Estate had a thriving business park and it had already installed 50kW of solar PV which was plugged into the main commercial tenant. They were keen to expand with a further 50kW but there appeared to be two problems. Firstly, there were no obvious users of large amounts of electricity and, secondly, the requisite grid connection upgrade was potentially prohibitive.